Michigan’s business tax climate ranks 17th in Tax Foundation rankings for 2010. The state achieved the same rank for fiscal year 2008, but had dropped to 21st in 2009. Michigan has moved up significantly since 2006, when it ranked 28th.
- Michigan veteran’s service didn’t stop after discharge
- Bridge’s Top 9 totally unscientific great places to go that you might not have heard of
- Guest commentary: New revenue-sharing model shortchanges and infuriates municipalities
- Michigan summer
- What does Michigan have to do to get a little love?
- Guest commentary: Local governments’ fiscal distress worsened by state’s actions
- Stockton, Vallejo warn Detroit: You ain’t seen nothin’ yet
- State leaders navigating a route to new dollars for roads
- Sign up for BRIDGE
Make A Donation